Sunday, May 9, 2010

Save Solid Color Elastic Children's Suspenders by Suspender Factory


Over All Rating Reviews :
The product is good in that it serves the purpose of keeping his pants up. But I didn't realize that at only 20 months his fingers would be strong enough to unclip them. He also pulls the straps down. It isn't that he doesn't want to wear them, it's that this is fun to do over and over. He comes to me to fix it so he can then do it again. I think it was easier for me to just keep pulling up his pants. :) They are a little big on him, so I hook them to his pocket.
Get more detail about Solid Color Elastic Children's Suspenders by Suspender Factory.


!1! Bargain Sale Sassy







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。